Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Edited Chapters Uploaded!

I actually found the time today to incorporate all of the edits my dear friend Julie made on the prologue, chapter one and chapter two of The Order, and I uploaded the polished documents to The Order Saga Website.  The basic content of these chapters has not changed, but if you would like to read a more "professional" version of this work, check out my updated files.

As always, if you still discover more mistakes, I hope you will let me know.  Many eyes make for better proof-reading.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I read your electronic version and really enjoyed it. I only found six minor grammatical mistakes, but I failed to write them down. I will do better for you next time. I'm looking forward to reading the next book. Great Job!!!