Thursday, September 30, 2010

Long Time, No See

Well, I must say, having a baby sure does make you get behind on things, like, oh, say, writing a sequel! Ha, ha.

Yes, that is right, we have another bouncing baby boy to add to our family now. I hope that is a reasonable excuse for my absence from the world of The Order Saga. But, my fans will be happy to know that I have started to resign myself to the fact that, if I am going to get any writing done at all, it has to happen during nap time. So, no more naps for me! At least not while the writing bug is fresh in my system.

So, I am happy to report that I have added another ten pages to my draft, and the Prologue and Chapter One are now complete. Yippee! I know my sister will be interested in getting a copy of the first chapter to read, but I am going to see how long it will take her to discover that it is done. (Does she actually read this blog anymore, or have I taken too long to post something?!)

With only twenty minutes left of nap time today, I have run out of writing time. But, to keep my fans going, I have posted the new player with the soundtrack for The Others at the bottom of this blog. It is a working list, so more songs might be added as I go. I also have a few songs that I dearly love for this soundtrack that are not available on Playlist.com. So, when you hear Tonight by Alex Band, Not Broken by the Goo Goo Dolls, Parachute by Ingrid Michaelson, or Your Love is a Song by Switchfoot, please think of The Others.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Good to see you're up and going again! I can't wait to read more of your work!

Krystal said...

yes Megan I still look at it and guess what While I am down there next week and babysitting my nephews you are going to be writing. :)

Melissa said...

Hmm...I think I need a copy too! :)