Friday, November 19, 2010

Donavon

Being a female myself, I know that the characters of both Donavon and Peter are especially important to my female fans. I have debated long and hard about who I think either one of them looks like. A sucker for tall-dark-and-handsome myself (yes, that means you, honey!), it was hard to find someone as good looking as my own husband.  :)

Of course, no one is exactly like who I have in my head, but I think this next actor is a close match to Donavon. (Write me a comment of your suggestions if you disagree!)

Paul Wesley


If he looks familiar, that is because he plays Stefan Salvatore on the CW's The Vampire Diaries. I was hesitant to pick Paul because of his connection to a vampire story.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE good vampire stories... but I wanted to broaden my horizons a bit.  The only problem was, as I would try to find other "Donavon's" to choose, I kept coming back to Paul and his spiky vampire hair.  (Why do all vampires have spiky hair?  You know... Edward, Stefan, Angel...).

Any good Peter suggestions?

No comments: