Thursday, October 28, 2010

Want to Help Get The Order Published?

I have had fans tell me that my novel is good enough to be published.  I would love to see how popular it might become, so I have been asking my fans for assistance. Doing these few things to help raise awareness of my work will make my novel more attractive to possible publishers. 

1. Add my novel button to your blogs/sites.  Just snag the code in the sidebar, then add it as an HTML gadget to your blog.

2. I'd love to have more "Followers" on my novel blog.  So, if you are willing, please click the "Follow" button on the sidebar, and get everyone you know to do the same.

3. I'd love to have more fans of my novel on Facebook.  If you are willing, click here to "like" my novel page on Facebook, and then send my page to all your Facebook friends.

4. I'd love to have more hits on my novel website, and more people signing my guestbook So, if you haven't already done so, go sign my guestbook!

5. You can follow me on Twitter, if you "tweet," by clicking here.

So, let's spread the word and see if my novel can catch on like wildfire!  If so, you may see it in your local bookstore someday.

No comments: